Got depression? Try expression!

2006 was quite a year for me!
I recovered from cancer surgery I had in 2005. My conduct disorder-inflicted child turned 18 so it is a relief to no longer be responsible for him. I wish him all the best as an adult!
I cut way back on my photography business, and began writing and doing art again. What fun and release to express and be wildly creative! What a variety of emotions emerged! I wrote/scribbled volumes of stuff in my big blank drawing pads. Over 100 poems popped out of my heart. I took writing and art classes at Mesa Community College and learned a lot of useful stuff! I became a life coach at SWIHA (Southwest Institute for Healing Arts) in Tempe, Arizona. I published my poems as an e-book last month.
Today I uploaded a paperback version of the book to lulu.com. I look forward to getting a copy of it soon and then opening it up to the public!
Here is the description of the book I wrote for the back cover:

This powerful collection of insights, poems, and zingers will startle you into recognizing your own unlimited potential! With humor and raw emotions you will be propelled through an inner journey of awakening and recovery. With utter clarity, each phrase cuts to the core of life, leaving you with a strong dose of hope and wonder.
Kelly Richards is a writer, painter, photographer, and musician who has made her home in Gilbert, Arizona for twenty years. She holds master’s degrees in piano performance and photography.
Join her email family at www.HowtoFeelGood.org to enjoy a weekly inspirational message. Call the Feel Good Line at (480) 773-7000 for a recorded poem changed weekly.

Kelly Richards
P.O. Box 298
Gilbert, Arizona 85299

Kelly@HowtoFeelGood.org
www.HowtoFeelGood.org