My Predictions for 2007

I predict a mind-boggling year
where you evict unnecessary fears,
your conflicts and afflictions shrink
as you realize you are interlinked
with everything good that is in existence
and find the Universe is at your assistance.

You drop your resistance
to receiving what you ask for,
and start believing
you are worth far more
than ever before.

I predict you will drop the doubt
that has clouded your mind
since you were eight or nine
when you first noticed
war, poverty, and pain
and thought all of life
must be in vain.

This year you’ll discover
the inner dimension
that signals connection
to worlds within and without.
It was blurry, now it’s clear
as you open up and hear.

All the years up to now
have been a sort of rehearsal.
This year emerges
with a clear outline of your purpose,
your grandest design.

I’m inclined to believe
you’ll be leaving
some old things behind
as your belief in your power
grows by leaps and bounds—
as you see who you are
is bold and profound.

You’ll be kinder than last year,
You’ll not be confined to your history
You’ll blast past everything
that has held you back
You’ll get on track
as your value and meaning
take front seat
You will finally know
you’re completely free!

So let me say sincerely,
I feel joy in what I foresee
and with all certainty
I raise my crystal ball
and toast “Cheers”
to a deeply delicious New Year!

(c)2007 Kelly Richards
www.HowtoFeelGood.org